It is our firm belief that the practice of photography transcends language, culture and geography.
The World Photograpic Cup unites photographers worldwide in a spirit of friendship and co-operation.
Every single country is eligible to form a national team and compete in this one-of-a-kind competition.
There are many photographic competitions, but there is only one World Photographic Cup!
What happens next?
After registration teams will have until October 15 to make their entries, judging will happen in Autumn 2019 and the finalists will be invited to the WPC Awards Ceremony in March 2020
Timeline for WPC 2020
- Registration of Entries Open: June 1, 2019
- Registration of Entries Closes: October 15, 2019
- Judging Open: November 2019
- Judging Closes: December 2019
- Finalist and Best of Nation Awards will be announced on January 2020 at Imaging USA, in Nashville, TN
- Winners will be announced at the WPC Awards Ceremony in Rome, Italy, on March 23, 2020