The WPC was founded in 2013 as a cooperative effort by The Federation of European Photographers (FEP) and Professional Photographers of America (PPA). Its singular goal is to unite photographers in a spirit of friendship and cooperation. A Governing Committee has been created to conduct the ongoing affairs of the competition, also supported by UAPP (United Asian Professional Photography) and AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photography). The brotherhood and sisterhood of photography is a bond that transcends language, culture, and geography. That’s the foundation behind the World Photographic Cup, an one of a kind international team competition. Sure, there are lots of other competitions, but there is just one World Photographic Cup.
Dates and Timeline WPC 2022
- Registration of Entries: Closed
- Registration of Entries closed: October 15, 2021
- Judging opened: November 2021
- Judging closed: December 2021
- Finalists and Best of Nation Award have been announced at Imaging USA 2022 (January 17, 2022)
- Winners have been announced at the WPC Awards Ceremony in Rome, Italy, on May 2nd, 2022