WPC ROMA 2022: great news, registrations are open!
You can now buy (or just reserve in case of free events) your tickets for the WPC Roma 2022 event on this website at the “Event Registration” section: you will be linked to a page on Eventbrite where the event is published. Spots are limited, so hurry up and book your place if you are interested !
Before to register, visit the WPC website, where you will find:
the whole event program HERE
social program HERE
suggestions about accommodation HERE
some other useful information HERE
ATTENTION! Please note that our event has 2 main venues:
– Conferences, the sponsors area, the award ceremony of the Italian competition, the WPC meeting and the exhibition of the WPC 2022 winning images, printed by the WPC Gold sponsor ChromaLuxe, are at the Studio Orizzonte Gallery
– the FEP and WPC award ceremonies, the rehearsals of the WPC ceremony, the dinners and the FEP General Assembly are at the Roma Eventi Piazza di Spagna congress center.
In the ticket purchase section, you will read the actual location inside the description of each ticket, but when you print the ticket you will read only the Roma Eventi Piazza di Spagna address, which is the general address of the event indicated by Eventbrite.
To help you, here is a small summary:
Events (Tickets) 01-02-03-04-10-15-16-17 will be at the Studio Orizzonte Gallery
Events (Tickets) 05-07-08-09-12-13-14 will be at the Roma Eventi Piazza di Spagna congress center
IN ANY CASE, before to attend the event, come to our event SECRETARIAT to register your attendance and get your pass.
The secretariat will be waiting for us:
- Sat April 30, from 14:00 to 18:00 at the Studio Orizzonte Gallery
- Sunday May 1, from 9:00 to 13:00 at the Studio Orizzonte Gallery
- Sunday May 1, from 17:00 to 18:00 at the Roma Eventi Piazza di Spagna Congress Center
- Monday May 2, from 09:00 to 13:00 at the Studio Orizzonte Gallery
- Monday May 2, from 17:00 to 18:00 at the Roma Eventi Piazza di Spagna
We have also organized a social program during the event. A guided walking tour in the eternal city center on Sunday afternoon and the visit to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel on Monday morning. Limited tickets! These visits will have a meeting point which will be communicated by email to the registered people.
We also organized 2 photographic tours of 3 days and half, 1 in Sorrento/Amalfi Coast before the WPC event (April 27-30) and 1 in Val d’Orcia(Tuscany) after the event (May 4-7). All the social program tickets are limited, hurry up to register if you are interested!
We are really looking forward to seeing you all in Rome soon and we stay at disposal for further information. Contact us at email@example.com