It is our firm belief that the practice of photography transcends language, culture and geography.
The World Photograpic Cup unites photographers worldwide in a spirit of friendship and co-operation.
Every single country is eligible to form a national team and compete in this one-of-a-kind competition.
There are many photographic competitions, but there is only one World Photographic Cup!
Signing up for participation in World Photographic Cup 2018 couldn’t be easier – fill in the form below and we’ll respond within a few days with more information.
There will be briefing sessions on July 17th and July 19th to help orient new team leaders, so please register your teams as soon as you can!
Compete for your country
Entry to the World Photographic Cup is organised at a national level; the list of currently-registered countries is available here. If your country is currently entered, get in touch with the team captain to see what happens next! If your national team isn’t currently registered, get in touch via the form below and we’ll let you know if your country becomes a participant.
What happens next?
After registration teams will have until September 30th to make their entries, judging happens in Autumn 2017 and the finalists will be invited to the WPC Awards Ceremony in Australia.
WPC Timeline 2018
- Registration of Entries Closes: September 30, 2017
- Judging Opens: November 2017
- Judging Closes: December 2017
- NEW! WPC Nation Awards Winners (Best of Team) will be announced on January 2018
- Finalist images will be announced and shown early March 2018
- Winners will be announced at the WPC Awards Ceremony at Sea World, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, on May, 6, 2018