It is our firm belief that the practice of photography transcends language, culture and geography.
The World Photograpic Cup unites photographers worldwide in a spirit of friendship and co-operation.
Every single country is eligible to form a national team and compete in this one-of-a-kind competition.
There are many photographic competitions, but there is only one World Photographic Cup!
Official Registration – Register your national team now!
Signing up for participation in World Photographic Cup 2019 couldn’t be easier! Entry to the World Photographic Cup is organised at a national level; the list of currently-registered countries is available here. If your country is currently entered, get in touch with the team captain to see what happens next! If your national team isn’t currently registered, and you like to be the team captain, get in touch via the form below and we’ll let you know if your country becomes a participant.
If you just want to get in touch with us, requesting information, click here and use the contact form at that page
What happens next?
After registration teams will have until October 31 to make their entries, judging happens in Autumn 2018 and the finalists will be invited to the WPC Awards Ceremony in Norway.
Timeline for WPC 2019
- Registration of Entries Opens: June 1, 2018
- Registration of Entries Closes: October 31, 2018
- Judging Opens: November 2018
- Judging Closed: December 2018
- Finalist and Best of Nation Awards will be announced on January 2019 at Grand Imaging Awards USA
- Winners will be announced at the WPC Awards Ceremony in Drammen, Norway, on April, 8, 2019