The WPC was founded in 2013 as a cooperative effort by The Federation of European Photographers (FEP) and Professional Photographers of America (PPA). Its singular goal is to unite photographers in a spirit of friendship and cooperation. A Governing Committee has been created to conduct the ongoing affairs of the competition, also supported by UAPP (United Asian Professional Photography) and AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photography). The brotherhood and sisterhood of photography is a bond that transcends language, culture, and geography. That’s the foundation behind the World Photographic Cup, an one of a kind international team competition. Sure, there are lots of other competitions, but there is just one World Photographic Cup.
Dates and Timeline WPC 2019
- Registration of Entries Opens: June 1, 2018
- Registration of Entries Closes: October 31, 2018
- Judging Opens: November 2018
- Judging Closed: December 2018
- Finalist and Best of Nation Awards will be announced on January 2019 at Grand Imaging Awards USA
- Winners will be announced at the WPC Awards Ceremony in Drammen, Norway, on April, 8, 2019
click HERE for other important information related to the WPC 2019!