The WPC was founded in 2013 as a cooperative effort by The Federation of European Photographers (FEP) and Professional Photographers of America (PPA). Its singular goal is to unite photographers in a spirit of friendship and cooperation. A Governing Committee has been created to conduct the ongoing affairs of the competition, also supported by UAPP (United Asian Professional Photography) and AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photography). The brotherhood and sisterhood of photography is a bond that transcends language, culture, and geography. That’s the foundation behind the World Photographic Cup, an one of a kind international team competition. Sure, there are lots of other competitions, but there is just one World Photographic Cup.
Dates and Timeline WPC 2020
- Registration of Entries Opened: June 1, 2019
- Registration of Entries Closes: October 15, 2019
- Judging Opened: November 2019
- Judging Closed: December 2019
- Finalist and Best of Nation Awards will be announced on 20th January 2020 at Imaging USA in Nashville, TN
- Winners will be announced at the WPC Awards Ceremony in Rome, Italy, on March 23, 2020